Unique times call for a unique season, and we’re proud to deliver a fantastic 2020-2021 lineup. Instead of in-person events, we will be presenting performances filmed on-location – produced specifically for Fontana – and available for on-demand viewing.
Buy Viewing Passes
|Season Pass (All four concerts)|
How It Works
- Each performance is prerecorded and will be available for viewing exclusively on the Fontana website.
- Each concert will be preceded by a Q&A session where audience members have submitted their questions to the artists in advance.
- All concerts will be available for streaming at the date/time specified and will continue to be available for 30 days following the original broadcast date. (Example: VOCES8 will go live at 7:30 PM on October 30 and be available until November 29.) Watch as many times as you like, whenever you like!
- You can purchase a Viewing Pass for an individual performance for $20, or you can get a Season Pass for access to all four performances for $60.
- Passes may be purchased from our website or by calling (269) 382-7774 during business hours. Passes will not be available from the Epic Center Box Office.
- Your ability to access concerts will come in the form of a passcode, emailed to you after your purchase. If you don’t have access to email and would like assistance, please call us!
Performance videos will work on all computers, tablets and phones; if you have a device like a Roku or AppleTV, you might be able to share your computer/phone screen to a television – instructions will be posted soon!
If you have questions on how things will work, or if you need help buying a Viewing Pass, we’re happy to help! Please feel free to contact us at (269) 382-7774 or email@example.com.